Black Electric Fireplace
- Black Glass Panel
- No DIY needed
- Modern Design
BEVEL EDGE BLACK GLASS PANEL ELECTRIC FIREPLACE
THE HEAT COME FROM THE FRONT, SO YOU CAN MOUNT THIS FIRE ABOVE YOUR TV.
- Height: 52cm
- Width (across): 66.5cm
- Depth: 12cm
- Weight: 10kg
BLACK GLASS FRONT PANEL
Create the look with the stunning new electric fire.
Instantly transforming your room, its realistic flame effect creates an ambience all year round and can be used independently of the Powerful 1.5kW heater.
- Built to a high quality in steel mechanics.
- Ultra contemporary with light pattern and natural look, allow you to have the look at a flick of a switch.
- Very latest Italian Contemporary Design.
- The 1.5kw fan heater is hidden neatly in the canopy.
- Controlled simply by Hand.
- Use it in the summer AND winter.
- High level controls for easy access.
All Seasons Flame Effect can be used independently of the heater and creates a stunning visual focal point at any time of year
Slim dimensions fit perfectly into fireplaces, and can also be flat wall fixed
WALL MOUNTED FIXINGS INCLUDED
FLICKER FLAME EFFECT
REMOTE CONTROL (look of controller may vary)
EXTRA PEBBLES CAN BE ADDED IF REQUIRED
- Modern Italian design metal stove with coloured light pattern.
- Easily installed.
- NO DIY NEEDED.
- Plugging into a 13 amp socket and ready to use immediately.
- Can be fixed within a fireplace to add instant warmth and ambience.
- All Seasons Flame Effect can be used independently of the heater and creates a stunning visual focal point at any time of year.
- Concealed 2kW fan heater can be used as required to add extra warmth to the room.
This new range of electric focal point fires instantly create the contemporary look with natural pebbles & flames and the latest coloured light patterns set against a sleek polished tempered mirror glass body.
All the fires plug into a 13 amp socket and the stunning All Seasons flame effect can be used independently from the incorporated heater, creating a very special atmosphere in your room at any time of year.
SAFETY THERMAL CUT-OFF BUILT IN TO PREVENT OVERHEAT