BY PURCHASING FOOD, CONFECTIONARY OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS SIMILIAR, THERE IS A NO-RETURN POLICY. ALL OTHER PURCHASES ARE COVERED IN OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
By purchasing any of our products, you are entering into a legally binding contract (as per rules and regulations of the website), and are agreeing to the following terms if you purchased direct from us via website order, telephone order or email order:
1. Once your order has been despatched you will receive an e-mail from us with confirmation together with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail within 5 working days of us receiving your cleared funds, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will only deliver to addresses with a UK Postcode. Under no circumstances will we deliver outside of the UK unless agreed before purchasing an item.
3. Your order will normally be despatched within 1-5 working days (Monday to Friday) of receipt of cleared funds. Please allow up to 10 days for a cheque to clear
4. Where payment is by PayPal we will only deliver to the registered and confirmed address unless otherwise agreed before payment is received.
5. Delivery costs are additional (unless specified as “included” in the product description) and the amount you will pay is itemised in the product description
6. We do not allow you to collect your order for reasons of security and efficiency, no matter how local you are to us
7. We only accept the payment methods as described within the product description
8. Your order will normally be despatched within 1-5 working days (Monday to Friday) but only after receipt of cleared funds. Please allow up to 10 days for a cheque to clear
9. You are wholly responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered and by placing your order and you are acknowledging the goods as being suitable.
10. Some of the photographs used are library images and we are therefore not responsible for any colour variances or style updates. We guarantee to send you the specification as advertised in the product description.
11. Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to the buyer upon delivered goods.
12. Goods purchased for personal use; You have the right to change your mind within 14 calendar days of day after receipt of your order as per the Distance Selling Act 2000 providing you notify us in writing.
13. Claims of damage to goods must be noted at the time of the delivery to the delivery person, and notified to Advanced Global Productions Limited within 24 hours of delivery by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Failure to do so may render any claim invalid. Upon acceptance of the damage, Advanced Global Productions Limited will firstly either (a). have the item fixed under the warranty, or (b). have the item exchanged for same model.
We’re committed to selling high-quality products we hope you’ll enjoy using, but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you’ve bought.
Unwanted Purchases/Your Right to Cancel
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 14 days of the day after delivery to your address.
- Returned items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories, in the original packaging and with the original invoice included.
- A full refund of the product cost will be processed.
- The Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs, and will be refunded all reasonable costs for the return.
- You must notify us that you are returning your order as soon as it develops a fault and you will be responsible for the return.
- In the event of a fault developing within 30 days of purchase, a replacement will be sent or the unit will be fixed by the qualified engineer after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
- Should an item become faulty after 30 days of purchase but within the stated warranty period, we will, at our discretion, offer a repair, a replacement or a cost of item refund after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
- If the item is not found to have a manufacturing fault, or the fault is due to customer misuse, or it has been used beyond normal usage, then no refund or exchange will be issued, and the buyer will be responsible for any fees for return shipping.
- All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.
- In the unlikely event of receiving an incorrect order or substituted item, please accept our apologies and contact us to inform us of our mistake.
- Please return the item in its original condition, and upon receipt and subject to stock, we will ship your correct item or offer a full refund.
- Please enclose the return postage costs which will be refunded.
- For all returns, please include a reason for return or the nature of any fault(s), your order number, email address and your eBay user name.
- Please detail your preference for a replacement or a refund and provide us with a daytime contact number should we need to contact you.
- Please allow up to 7 working days to test and process all returns, and up to 21 working days for completion of any repairs.